New trojan aimed at Linux boxes

FYI BLU:

A new trojan, aimed at Linux, was discovered last week. Sorry if this is
old new to some readers, but when it comes to viruses, better more info
than less.

The description on the Symantec web site is sparse, so I'd appreciate
more info on the look & feel of the (presumably email) transport mechanism.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.linux.typot.html

Bill Horne
781 784-7287