Commercial Wireless Access Points

Just a little background: A webdesign firm I work with and I have
decided to offer wireless Internet access to an office building. Cable is
not available and commercial DSL is pricey, so we're going to resell our
high speed connection to other tennants in the building.

Our target is small business groups that are only looking to hook up one
or two PC's to the Internet.

I had everything planned out and we're about to start rolling when I
realized last night that there was no way to filter NETBIOS amongst the
subscribers. While it's up to the enduser to make sure their PC is secure,
we are going to be catering to users that aren't always computer savy, and
there is the chance that someone could have a wide-open windows share.

The devices we were going to use are the airPoint-pro from smart bridges.
It's selling point for us was the range (1mb at 1mile), but there doesn't
seem to be any filtering available on the device.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with a commercial access point
that has good range, supports MAC tables, and has a mechanism for blocking
NETBIOS or filtering ports.

I know this is off linux, but I figure it's worth a shot.

-joe