From: Frank Ramsay <fjramsay1234 at hotmail.com>
Sent: 06/26/03 12:37 PM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: cvs help

> I've just been given the task of setting up CVS here at the office, but
then
the phb who made the descision descides he want to know how to generate
all
sorts of automated reports of the code:
vesion history, file history, branch history, and more complex stuff like
version X of our software is made up of these versions of these files...
Now I don't know much about cvs, I've done a few co's from wine and that's

about it.  But I figure I can get it set up and running easily enough, but

how do I generate these reports?   Oh, and did I mention he want's
documentation of how to do all this, by the end of the day?  so if anyone
has any ideas please let me know.

Oh, and is there an AS/400 cvs client that anyone knows of?

                                                                      -fjr

Frank J. Ramsay
fjramsay1234 at hotmail.com