Geek stores in Boston

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 10:59:29AM -0500, Clint M. Sand wrote:
> Someone told me shortly after moving to Boston that there's a large book
> store somewhere in town that only sells tech books. Can anyone point me
> to where that is? Or what it might be called so i can find it?

Softpro in Burlington and Marlboro.

Absolute Best Prices - even after shipping and Mass sales tax

 http://www.bookpool.com.

  Based here in Mass.

Since they are nearby even cheap shipping doesn't take long.

> Also, I need to get some new RAM for a box at home, are there any stores
> in the Boston area I should check out? I've found the compusa's, but
> thats about it.

http://www.crucial.com - Premium brand RAM, Lifetime warranty,
good prices, good selection, Excellent service.  Usually
has 2-day shipping on-special, (free 2-day shipping).

There is a Microcenter in Cambridge.  What better excuse to visit
Cambridge and drop by the Coop for some book browsing.

(The Coop has some excellent tech stuff and sometimes true gems
that you won't find at Softpro.)