VoIP

Thanks for reading this: I need your help.

I'm putting together a "party line" VoIP conference capability for my
family members, and have some problems to solve.

Please provide any information you can on these items:

1. Is there a "commercial" (e.g., Yahoo, AIM, MSN, etc) VoIP setup that
can work
    through NAT without alteration or added software? I'm the only
techie in my clan,
    so I want to avoid having additional software if possible, but all
the nodes have
    cable routers and that means NAT.

2. If there's no "built in" solution, what added software, usable for
both Linux and
    Windows, is available?

3. Can I make an H.323 gateway using my Linux box? What, if any,
advantage do
    I gain if I do?

4. Are there public gateways that we can use to solve the NAT problem?

Thanks in advance: as always, all opinions welcome.

Bill Horne
781 784-7287