Very Small Laptop Recommendations?

> Does anyone have any suggestions for models I
> should consider, or places I should look?

I'd check the obvious and look on eBay.  I did a quick search for "small laptop" and came up with some in the $200 to $300 range.  If you try some different searches (maybe with brand names) you might come up with more.

The problem with the small laptops is they just aren't terribly popular.  Some years back IBM came up with a Thinkpad with a "butterfly" keyboard.  It had a little dinky footprint but, when you opened the case, the keyboard unfolded itself to full size.  It was pretty cool, but they did some market research and found that what people wanted most from their laptops was a bigger screen.  But if you put in a bigger screen there's no need to have a folding keyboard, so they stopped making them.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup