Comcast DNS/POP performance question

I've called and asked for their Primary and Secondary DNS server IP
addresses as well as the gateway IP and they refused to give them to me.
They gave me Windows instructions but when I informed them I was using
linux, I was told I'm on my own. I tried to explain that was fine with
me; just tell me the addresses, but they couldn't get past the Windows
issue. I think the answer is that they really don't know and I'm not
sure how far up the food chain you have to go to get the info. I stopped
trying after the second supervisor.