Comcast DNS/POP performance question

I'm not really sure WHY you would want that info. It's all assigned via
DHCP and could change at a given moment. It's possible in the future your
IP could be a on a completely different subnet, making the gateway address
you were using before unreachable.

DNS servers too are assigned via DHCP so there is no need to manually
enter them.

-joe