Boston Linux & Unix (BLU) Home | Calendar | Mail Lists | List Archives | Desktop SIG | Hardware Hacking SIG
Wiki | Flickr | PicasaWeb | Video | Maps & Directions | Installfests | Keysignings
Linux Cafe | Meeting Notes | Blog | Linux Links | Bling | About BLU

BLU Discuss list archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

An office furniture question (kinda)

Technically this is on topic because I expect most of us have office
chairs and therefore may have a similar problem :).

I just had my office painted.  My chair is next to a corner of wall such
that when I get up and the chair spins, it often whacks the wall.  This
is causing the paint to chip.  I've seen some places that have a plastic
sleeve of some sort to protect against just this sort of thing.

My question, then, is does anybody know what i'm talking about and where
to get it?  Went to Staples tihs morning but the guy I talked to didn't
even know what I was talking about.  I scanned the rest of the store but
couldn't find it.  Searhcing their web site is proving tricky because
I dont know exactly what I'm searching for - searching for "plastic"
or "protector" gives me plenty of wrong answers.


BLU is a member of BostonUserGroups
BLU is a member of BostonUserGroups
We also thank MIT for the use of their facilities.

Valid HTML 4.01! Valid CSS!

Boston Linux & Unix /