Linux device driver knowledge

Hello

Are you interested in device driver framework, or
would you like to read some code (an effective strategy for learning) or
practical hints and kinks, like 'how to do it', or
where do you start, or
articles (very readable stuff) from magazines or
Web pages that focus on Drivers, or
just 'free stuff'  to look at, or ???

I assume that you program in C,
if you are interested in Device Drivers
and Loadable Modules ...

As you know, there is a lot of common intersection
between the domain of device drivers and that of loadable modules,
so as you search for stuff, be sure to look for both terms ...

I have a large biblio listing of D-D stuff principally
downloaded from the Web, if you want to have a copy,
let me know ...

paulc