Unix Service for Windows & rsh

Hi All,

One of my friend needs help, so I post this message
and hope someone can help.
Story: he has UNIX service for windows installed at
windows server. He ran rsh from his sun solaris and
linux box access to windows server, he got error
message "Access is deny". He could access with telnet
from sun solaris and linux to this windows server
without any problem.
Any can help what he needs to do in order to work.

Thanks in advance

--
PL