More on Comcast

On Monday 21 July 2003 04:35 pm, Robert L Krawitz wrote:

> I don't care if I have to pay $30/month more for (nominally) less
> bandwidth than the cable companies.  Any company that's both as
> enlightened and as creative as this (they're using their creativity to
> help their customers, rather than to put roadblocks in their way) is
> one that really deserves my business.

Speakeasy is absolutely amazing.  I have never felt this way about an ISP
before.  Then again, I've never talked to a first-line tech support person
who knew what a news server was before.  Yes, they're a little more
expensive, but the high quality support, static IP addresses, and sanction
home servers make the extra money worthwhile for me, and almost every other
Speakeasy customer I've spokent to.

--
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD