ximian evolution

Worst of all, they are even masquerading as valid mail servers and relays,
which are ignored by AOL. I often get bounced mail from AOL that is sent
from "contact at bostonhot.com" to invalid addresses (which assumes that AOL is
trying to deliver it) and the headers say it is from bostonhot.com. The
funny part is that there is no bostonhot.com mail server. It just doesn't
exist. And the IP that the mail is coming from is in Asia, yet the server is
in Randolph. The part that annoys me is that if I ever decide to setup a
mail server for bostonhot, it will likely be blocked by most spam filters.
Grant M.