Fwd: RHIL Announcement - NTFS modules for 2.4.20-19.x

I'm forwarding this on because this has come up a lot over the years.

Subject: RHIL Announcement - NTFS modules for 2.4.20-19.x
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:58:59 -0700
From: Rick Stevens <rstevens at vitalstream.com>
To: redhat-install-list at redhat.com

For you NT filesystem freaks (and we mean that in the nicest possible
way :-D), the "Unofficial RedHat Install List Website" (URHILW)
(http://www.rhil.net and http://www.rhil.org) proudly announces...
(fanfare, please).....

     NT filesystem modules for the new RedHat kernels 2.4.20-19.x

We've built both read-only and read-write modules for all popular
processors (athlon/athlon-smp, i386, i586/i586-smp and i686/i686-smp)
for RedHat 8.0 (kernel 2.4.20-19.8) and RedHat 9 (kernel 2.4.20-19.9).

Web access:	http://www.rhil.net/kernelstuff/modules.html

Anonymous FTP:	ftp://srv01.rhil.net/pub/KernelModules

Yet another free service of the URHILW!  Sorry it took so long to get
them built, but we've been busy and one of our systems was feeling a
bit cranky.  It was given a "time out", new hard drive and a swift
kick up the "tail -f /dev/null".

Enjoy!
-         The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR FILES!!!       -
redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com