L-1 Article

Adam Russell wrote:

> >Message: 1
> >Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:05:36 -0400 (EDT)
> >From: "Anthony J. Gabrielson" <agabriel at home.tzo.org>
> >To: discuss at blu.org
> >Subject: L-1 Article
> >
> >http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/08/11/training.replacements.ap/index.html
> >
> >I thought this article gives an interesting perspective of the L1
> >debate.  Looks like congress is going to try to cap the number of L-1
> >visas to 35K a year.
> >
> >Anthony

Does anyone know of a resource which lists candidates for local/national
office and their position on curbing immigration abuses?
Also, more specifically, how does Kerry stand on these issues, does
anyone here know? What about the Massachusetts delegation's postion on
the Tancredo bill to overhaul H1b and L-1 visa programs?
Lot of info out there but I haven't found any Mass specific stuff.