atoi

Hello all,
	I want to see if there is away to preserve the decimal points with
this code chunk:

int main()
{
	char string[] = "T1 +24.04,T2 +25.27,TD +1.32";
	char seps[]   = " ,";
	char *token, *T1s, *T2s, *TDs;
	double T1,T2,TD;

	token = strtok( string, seps );
	T1s = strtok( NULL, seps );
	token = strtok( NULL, seps );
	T2s = strtok( NULL, seps );
	token = strtok( NULL, seps );
	TDs = strtok( NULL, seps );

	printf("%s\t%s\t%s\n",T1s,T2s,TDs);
	T1 = atol(T1s);
	T2 = atol(T2s);
	TD = atol(TDs);
	printf("%d\t%d\t%d\n",T1,T2,TD);

	return 0;
}

Output:
+24.04  +25.27  +1.32
0       1077411840      0

If I use atoi out right I get no decimal, for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
Anthony