HTML to Text only emails...

Yeah, I had some initial concerns regarding the admin review, but they
assured me that it would be mainly just power users from each department
doing the reviews, and primarily they would be only responding to requests
like "where's my such-and-such attachment", so it sounds relatively safe.
They got hit pretty hard by the Love* virii, and with this recent worm
making it inside their firewall with all of the associated ports blocked,
they are trying to plug up all the holes. If they still find problems, they
may start locking down workstations, which they are trying to avoid.
Grant M.