RAM

Hi,
  I have a Dell Dimension 8100 desktop with 1.3 GHz.  I have redhat 8.0 and
Windows ME.  I am thinking of upgrading my memory.  I currently have 128MB
RAM. Since it is ME, Microsoft says that max recommended is 512 MB.
  I would like to use my linux box to install and run Tomcat and a java ide.
  Do you think 512 (+128 existing) should be sufficient for reasonable
productivity?

let me know,
thx and regards,
-kalyan

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.