RAM - follow on

Kaylan said he was using a Dimension 8100. That system uses Rambus. He
wanted an upgrade for THAT system.

I'm sorry you think there are only two types of RAM, but there is not. In
this case, we're talking about a system that REQUIRES RDRAM. Perhaps you
should read the e-mail a little more closely.

To say that DDR or PC100/133 works in ALL DELL systems couldn't be farther
from the truth.

-joe