GPG Keysigning party signup

I've created a web page to register keys for the keysigning party.  If you
intend to participate in the event, you should make sure that your key is
available from pgp.dtype.org, and that you register with this webpage.

The procedure is this:
- Go to http://www.blu.org/meetings/2003/09/keypartyregister.php

- Enter your first and last name, or your email address, or your key's ID (the
8-digit hex number) and submit.

- The script will query pgp.dtype.org to find all matching keys.  Note that
this may take a few seconds, so be patient after you submit once.

- All matching keys and the email addresses associated with them will be
listed, with a checkbox to mark off which ones you want to register for the
event.  Do so, and submit.

- The script will do a "recv-keys" operation from pgp.dtype.org to import the
listed keys into our local public keyring file.  There is no way to fake the
data, because nothing gets added to the ring that does not come from the
keyserver.  You will see the gpg output listed separately for each key, and
the total number of keys registered.  If a key was already registered, it
will be counted again at the bottom total, but the gpg output will show that
nothing was done to the keyring file.

- You're done!

Any questions or bug reports should be sent to the list, as I read it just as
often as my own mail.

There is also a report page that lists all of the keys in the registration
keyring.

For more information about what to expect, see the GnuPG Keysigning Party
HOWTO at http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

A more detailed post on the event will be sent later.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD  There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying.  The
DKK D  knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground
DK KD  and miss.  All it requires is simply the ability to throw
DDDD   yourself forward with all weight, and the willingness not to
       mind that it's going to hurt.  That is, it's going to hurt if
       you fail to miss the ground.
                  Douglas Adams, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".