Linux course and NEU (eg. Northeastern)

I'm assuming that your going to get into it from an administration
angle.  If so I think several weeks should be dedicated to X; perhaps
xdmcp, forwarding, window managers, etc.  Also SSH has so much
functionality that must be delved into for a desktop course.  hmmm  - maybe
a day dedicated to Jumpstart and dd - for two different ways to image
desktops, raw installation is pas say.  Of course a bit of scripting is a
must as well.  You have to many possibilities.

Whats your text?

Good Luck,
Anthony