What should I charge?

I have the possibility of contract work coming up. It would generally be
high-end UNIX system administration; in one case, the potential client
needs their main systems restored to working order (including a fairly
complex RAID/LVM subsystem) ASAP. I'm extremely good at the particular
OS involved.

I would take a job doing this fulltime for anywhere from $80K to 100K.
What should I charge as an hourly rate given:

- I expect that I would like to work for these people again. If I do
  good work, they might well hire me on a parttime basis.

- I don't want to undercharge by much, as I need the money.

Thoughts?

-dsr-

--
Network engineer / sysadmin available in the Boston area.
http://tao.merseine.nu/~dsr