Keysigning party and X.509 certificates from Thawte

TWIMC,

If you are attending the keysigning party tomorrow night, and you would
*also* like your identity asserted to the Thawte CA so that you may obtain
an X.509 certificate for signing and encrypting email, PLEASE bring TWO
copies of BOTH your id documents with you.

The Thawte notaries (two certifications are required in order to be
"trusted") must each have a copy of your documents to retain in their files.
We'll need at least one current, government-issued, photo ID, and preferably
two.

Thawte Notaries are allowed to charge for their services: I'm waiving my fee
for the occasion, but I can't speak for the other notaries, so you may be
asked to pay for a second certification. Prices are usually less than $20.

N.B. This has ** NOTHING ** to do with the PGP/GPG keysigning! It is a
separate certification, being held at the same time and place because it's
convenient for all concerned. You do not need to do anything if you're not
interested in a Thawte email certificate. For details on Thawte's service,
please visit http://www.thawte.com/html/COMMUNITY/personal/index.html.

Please call me if you need additional information. TIA.

Bill
--
Bill Horne
781 784-7287