Windows to Power ATM's in 2005

Yes, but as someone who's done years of consulting to financials, I can say
that happens more than anyone would like to admit.  The Institutions I have
seen are, for the most part, "hard and crunchy on the outside, but soft and
chewy in the middle..."

--Tim

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 at 13:04 -0400 gboyce at badbelly.com was heard to utter: