Debugging procmail

I'm trying to get procmail running (thanks for the recipes!) but nothing's
happening.  I know that my .forward file is being invoked because if I
make it equal to just another email account, email is forwarded.
So, .forward equals:

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #dmorin"

So far so good?  I know that procmail is in /usr/bin/procmail.

The thing is that nothing seems to be happening with procmail at all.
I can't even really tell if i have a syntax error.  Here's the file, it's
an assortment of things I'm trying to get some evidence that it's working:

# Copy all incoming messages to backup folder
:0 c
backup

# If message is to Microsoft anything, move to spam
:0:
* ^TO*icrosoft
spam

# Got these from the list, sobig/swen killers.
# http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/spamblock.html
# gaaaah!
:0 BHh
* ^Content-Type:.*(audio/x-|application|x-rasmol)
* name=.*\.(scr|com|bat|pif|lnk|exe)
$HOME/sobig.f

I am still regularly getting mail with MS attachments.  There's nothing in
my backup directory, nor is there a sobig.f file or directory.

Clues?  Is procmail dumping its output someplace I can look?

Duane