New Work Study Job

Hey all,

I'm a bit of a dabbler as far as OSes go, and I've installed my share
of Linux distros (Redhat, SuSE, Mandrake PPC, YDL, Debian, gentoo-ppc)
and I was sure to say this when I got to school and applied for my job
at ResNet/Campus IT.  Come to find out I am the only other person who
really knows anything about Linux (and being that money is scarce free
is looking even better.)  They told me today (my 3rd day on the job)
that they wanted me to install my favorite distro on a machine that was
to be a BIND "caching" server.  The other guy who knows about Linux
said he wanted it chroot jail-ed and configurable by webmin if
possible.  Being as how I am mostly a desktop user and have only had
server wise setting up and configuring apache, ssh, and mailman this
has me a bit nervous.  I have decided to go with Debian (Woody, Sarge
or Sid I haven't decided but I'm obviously leaning towards Woody).  Do
any battle hardened guru's have advice / pointers before I start?
Anything really would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

--
Thomas Leonard
<ike6116 at mac.com>