Routing all mail through comcast

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Rich Braun wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003,  Nathan Meyers wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Duane Morin wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a way to just set myself up to route
> > > all my outgoing mail through comcasts server?
> >
> > Set the "relayhost" variable in your main.cf file. Mine looks like this:
> >
> > relayhost = smtp.comcast.net
>
> I would be no more likely to do that than to enter the following into my
> sendmail config:
>
>   DS carnivore.ashcroft.fbi.gov

Okay then, for the paranoid, what's a viable alternative?

I like that Pobox provides subscribers with an smtp relay, but you have to
have an account with them. This won't help Duane, unless he signs up for
Pobox or someone like them.

Are there any legit (as in not an open spam relay, and not under big
brother's thumb) smtp relay services that someone like this can use?

Chris Devers      cdevers at pobox.com