Routing all mail through comcast

On Thursday 23 October 2003 09:15, Mark J. Dulcey wrote:

> The problem is that this may be a short list, but it probably includes
> half the Internet users in the United States (at least when they're at
> home), because there are some really big players there (AOL, Hotmail,
> Earthlink, Verizon, RoadRunner, Southwest Bell). Maybe it's time to
> fight back and start a campaign to refuse email from THEIR domains, for
> their refusal to honor Internet standards.

Would you be hurting AOL, Hotmail, Earthlink, Verizon, RoadRunner, and
Southwest Bell, or would you be hurting yourself and the innocent users of
those systems?

Telling AOL users that AOL sucks doesn't seem to get them to switch.  I have
tried many times.

Witness the havoc wrought by that TMDA user on discuss@
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  I'm not saying this stuff is the best thing for you,
DK KD  I'm just saying it's the best thing EVER.
DDDD                                            Alton Brown on clotted cream