What distros support 486 machines?

Bill Horne <bill at billhorne.homelinux.org> writes:

> RedHat isn't supporting 486-based machines, and since I just spent
> $1.86 on a new bios battery, I'd like to keep my 486 going for a
> few more decades.

Eh?  Which "current release" from Red Hat does not support i486?  RH9
certainly has 486 support (it's called "i386", but the i486 will run
i386 binaries)...  Sure, the Red Hat Enterprise Linux release does not
support i386 or i486 (and maybe even i586, but I'm not 100% sure), but
you're not asking about their enterprise system.

-derek