Evaluating Sourceforge projects to help on

On Thursday 30 October 2003 05:38, Stephen Anthony wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With some time on my hands now (very strange situation....), I would
> like to help out on some open source projects to keep my skills somewhat
> current, etc.
>
> Question is, looking at Sourceforge, there are a bazillion (well close)
> projects looking for people. Fine, but how should I evaluate whether I
> want to help them? What criteria would be applied?
>
> Are there other venues, other than Sourceforge to look at?

You can look at alpha products on freshmeat.net

I happen to know that http://opie.handhelds.org/ is BEGGING for people to
work with them.

You could do Good Works for us all by helping out SpamAssassin at
http://useast.spamassassin.org/index.html

--
DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  There are a lot of people out there who think they are not beutiful,