Rebates [Re: good local motherboard source?]

   From: Kent Borg <kentborg at borg.org>
   Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:58:26 -0500

   On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 07:56:32AM -0500, Alfred Wheeler wrote:
   > Annectdote: I sent in a Manufacturer's rebate request courtesy of
   > MicroCenter just as described below at least 3 months ago and I have
   > not received the rebate yet.

   My wife recently sent off some rebate coupons and she paid the post
   office extra for a delivery receipt--they clerk at the window
   immediately knew what she was up to and volunteered that that was the
   only way to be sure of getting the rebate.

I haven't had any trouble getting rebates through standard mail.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton