Job Opening at Akamai

Folks,

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that a position is about to
open up at Akamai in my group (Network Operations).  The position isn't
listed yet, but it should be within a few days.  It's for a Network
Operations Engineer.

I'll try to get an official listing of requirements, but basically we're
looking for someone with heavy linux experience and that is very
proficient with Perl.  The only person left doing full time development
in our group is leaving to another portion of the company, and we need
someone who'll be able to take over maintenance and development of tools
for day to day work.

Experience with SQL, especially postgres is a bit win.

--
Gregory Boyce <gboyce at badbelly.com>