Bad timing

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, David Kramer wrote:

> Another biggie is that I can't get postfix to pass off to procmail.  In
> /etc/postfix/main.cf I have
>
> mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail
>
> but it's not using it.  Yes, I restarted.  Is there something else I have
> to do?

I have procmail running throgh a .forward file now, but that's not a good
long-term solution.  Gotta solve that one.  And reinstall spamassasin
quick!

The biggest problem now is not being able to log into the Cyrus IMAP
server.  Anyone else use it can help me out?  I see it's running, and when
kmail or evolution ask it what authentication it uses, it seems to be
answering plain text using CRAM, but I can't log in using that.

Right now I am reduced to pine for my inbox and editing the mbox files
directly to see my sorted mail.  I need to fix this quick!