Thanks for the help, Jerry.

>There have been some discussions on the SuSE list. I suggest you go to
>the recent archive.

Jerry, when you need help on something, on the list, in personal email, or
on the phone, do I tell you to search some list I know you're not
subscribed to for some unspecified term for some unspecified period of
time, or do I go the extra mile and do the research as best as I can and
pass it on, with pointers on where to go from there?

Here I am with a box that's just barely working, without real access to my
mail (I have to edit the mbox files with an editor to read mail and have
no spam filtering), and a dozen more services to restore after I get this
to work.

Now that I'm back from work, I've had a chance to go through the
mailpages, and I have to say they should be ashamed of themselves.
There's all sorts of explanations of how ACLs work, etc, but I couldn't
find ANY howto information on what files need to be edited with what.

I'm going to do a little more STFW, but I'm going to have to give up soon
and go with UW-IMAP, which I have learned to hate.