Postfix is making me cry

Sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble.  There was another person
sending questions to the list about Postfix, too.  This all seems strange,
since I've in the last months installed Postfix on three different systems,
with one being our company's central mail server.  I had absolutely no
trouble, and everything I wanted was working within minutes.  I'm using
Mandrake 9.1...

If you can make your system available over the net, I could take a peek.  But
you'll have to allow me root access for a short time.

Contact me directly if you are interested.