How to put together a home desktop computer for email and access to all the enhancements of varied web sites.

What's with all the open-ended questions vaguely related to Linux?

http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2003-November/044066.html

http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2003-November/044113.html

http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2003-November/044139.html

Are we doing homework for you or something?  To answer the latest (and
first) question, there are a number of sites dedicated to reviewing
hardware quality and Linux compatability, including
http://www.linuxhardware.org/ and http://www.linuxhardware.net/ .

-b