running 2 site on one apache - need help

Hi all,

I have redhat 9.0 linux setup with apache web server.
I run single web site, the server runs perfect without
any error. I try to run 2 web site on one apache and
cause big problem: i.e. nothing coming. Any help are
very appreciated.

What I did for setup 2 web site:
1) the site location: /var/www/www.site1.com &
/var/www/www.site2.com
2) I edit httpd.conf add the virtalhost:
*************************
Listen 80

NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.110>
ServerName www.site1.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/www.site1.com

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.110>
ServerName www.site2.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/www.site2.com

</VirtualHost>
3. I can start httpd without error.
4. I could not open both site when I browse it

What did I miss? Any httpd.conf need to add? Any help
are very appreciated.

Thanks.

DP