sendmail error: config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?) & relaying denied

Hi all,

Please help!
Looking for help. I have error when I test sending
email to my mail server. Here is the return message:
1) config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
   I have setup named.conf file with mx record
2) Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed
   I setup on /etc/mail/access
3) echo '$=m' | sendmail -bt -d0.4
   show the right setup

Thanks and are appreciated.

--
DP

Error:
 Mail version 8.1 6/6/93.  Type ? for help.
"/var/spool/mail/root": 1 message 1 unread
>U  1 MAILER-DAEMON at www.gl  Wed Dec 10 12:50  74/2650
"Returned mail: see tr"
& 1
Message 1: