Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:56:23 +0100
From: Henne Vogelsang <suse-linux-owner at suse.com>
To: suse-linux-e at suse.de
Cc: suse-linux at suse.de
Subject: [SLE] [owner] SUSE Germany is relocating. shutdown -h 17 CET

Hi,

Broadcast message from root^W^W^Whenne.

The system is going DOWN for system halt in 5 minutes!

Due to the ongoing maintenance (move to antoher location inside
nuremberg) the support services portal.suse.com, the Maintenance Web as
well as mail reception may encounter discontinuities and may be not
available.

To avoid trouble we suggest not to use the YaST Online Update untill the
services are up and running fluently.

We apologise for this inconvenience. We are trying to keep the downtime
as short as possible.

Henne

--