cheap SCSI enclosure?

My wife's employer has officially "deactivated" her old desktop machine,
a 400-MHz Macintosh G4 with 1 GB of RAM.  I am tempted to use this for a
new server, instead of going out and buying a new Intel box.

One catch: I want to attach a few SCSI drives to my new machine to do
RAID on it.  For fifty bucks, I can get a four-pack of 47-GB SCSI
Ultra/Wide drives
(http://www.softwareandstuff.com/h_hd_ST446442W4.html), but these are
full-height 5.25" drives -- I'm not sure I can even fit one of them
inside the G4's case.  So if I get the G4 and the drives, I'll need an
external SCSI enclosure.

Can anyone recommend a source for reasonably-priced enclosures?
Googling turns up a lot of sites selling U160 or U320 enclosures, which
is more than I need; the only brand that *seems* appropriate for this
kind of drive is Manhattan
(http://www.netcables.com/item_view.cfm?id=163392).