Fix for Outlook quoting (was Re: AARRRRGH!!! (was RE: Linux Install error)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 08:41:14AM -0500, Don Levey wrote:
> [...]

Aha - four lines to say "X said:"  and no quoted line prefix
character at the beginning of quoted lines.

The telltale signs of the Outlook email clients!

GOOD NEWS- There is a fix for Outlook that sets Outlook up to respond
to emails in the normally accepted fashion:

Here is the URL:

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/
(Click on downloads at the top of the page)

And one for Outlook Express:

(Click on downloads at the top of the page)

In the Spirit of the Season
Happy <insert your holiday normally celebrated near solstice here>!