Redhat 7.x and 8.x sunset

As "broken" or "old" as Debian appears, I have found their complete
installation process and update process easiest of all the distros
mentioned here.  I actively use Debian at home and at work.

I spent the last few nights playing with most install processes - RH9, the
Net/Open/FreeBSD series, Slackware (still not ftp/http installable), and
still find Debian the easiest.

After the install is done, I do like apt-get.  I've had problems with rpm
in the past, and with all the rumblings of RH hard EOLing RH9, I think,
for me, Debian remains the winner.

Just my $1.

Scott