about this course. you can do so by visiting:

<http://lists.imagineblue.com/?f=n&l=gentoo%2dboston&e=webmaster at blu.or
g&p=9147731>

rajiv at alum.mit.edu
rajiv at gentoo.org

Thursday, January 8, 2004, 6-8:00pm, MIT Building 1, room 190.

We will have an overview presentation and a demo of a running Gentoo
system.

If you plan on attending please RSVP to <sipb-iap-gentoo at mit.edu>.

For more information see <http://www.mit.edu/iap/gentoo/>.

Advanced Gentoo Linux

Presented by Rajiv Manglani, Gentoo Linux Security Team member and PPC
Developer.

rajiv at alum.mit.edu
rajiv at gentoo.org

Sponsored by MIT SIPB.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004, 6-8:00pm, MIT Building 1, room 190.

This session will cover advanced usage of Gentoo Linux. Current Gentoo
users are encouraged to attend with their questions and anecdotes.