mozilla source...

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Mark J. Dulcey wrote:

> Current versions of Mozilla don't need any assistance at all. Just go to
> the View menu and choose Message Source. This certainly works with the
> 1.6b that I'm currently using, and it also works with 1.5; I can't say
> when it was first implemented.

This may be completely irrelevant, but Pine has an interesting feature
where if you view a message's headers the mail client will also show you
the message's raw source.

This is kind of clever if you just wanted the headers & got more than you
wanted, but annoying if you wanted to see the source & would never have
thought to access it in this roundabout way.

I have a vague memory that Mozilla Mail did something like this as well,
but it's been so long since I used it -- a year or two -- that I may be
completely misremembering things.

--
Chris Devers