OT: Voting results in NH

Grant Young writes:
| As opposed to Wes Clark. :-)

Clark has been quoted as saying  that  he's  a  Democrat  because  he
couldn't get Karl Rove to return his calls.

This was presumably a tongue-in-cheek response to a the question, but
it's probably also a "Ha, ha, only serious" sort of joke.

| On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 16:49, Zack Cerza wrote:
| > I agree. Just make sure you're not assuming that the entire population of NH
| > is registered with the Democratic Party. Then again, I'm not quite sure how
| > Kerry qualifies as a Democrat anyway.

(And I do like to respond to top replies with a middle reply. ;-)