OT: Voting results in NH

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 10:20:51AM -0500, Greg Rundlett wrote:

> ..... I'm finally convinced that we have to vote in order
> to change things.  The point of my original post was that we need to
> vote.  We cannot be conscientous objectors because it will not change
> things, only make it worse.

Should we consider changing the current system to use only
"votes against" each candidate?  This way, in any given
election, you can only designate who you don't want.

The candidate with the fewest votes against is elected.

Would this change things?

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
"jkinz at kinz.org" is copyright 2003.