OT: Voting results in NH

> Would this change things?

No. But scrapping the party system altogether would change things. Maybe then
people would actually know what each candidate stood for. Notice how on the
"news," no matter what channel, nobody bothers to actually mention any
candidates' political position? It's all about their "electability" - and
John Kerry "looks the most presidential." If this is how we're choosing our
leaders from now on... stop that train, I'm leavin.

Zack