multilanguage support

I dont know about debian, but I can say that Turbolinux is excellent for Koren/Japanese/Chinese.  The Japanese distribution was much different from the US distribution (I'm not sure why we had a US distirbution, and why it was so different.. and broken), the .JP version was 100 times better.

I used to work at turbolinux, and we had a couple people running the japanese version, which is where I saw/used it.

-miah