Fwd: (systems/networking jobs) SuSE Linux Opportunity (Boston - National)

Subject: (systems/networking jobs) SuSE Linux Opportunity  (Boston - National)
Date: Monday 02 February 2004 1:49 pm
From: recruiting at agileresources.com
To: david at thekramers.net

Agile Resources, LLC provides high-quality resources for temporary, contract,
 and permanent placement with professional services firms and enterprise
 clients. Our flexible service offerings, skilled resource team, and
 extensive network of consulting alliance partners enable us to meet the
 short- and long-term needs of our clients, with solutions tailored to each
 client?s unique profitability drivers and strategic objectives.

We are looking for an individual with deep SuSE Linux knowledge.  The
 requested activities are as follows: OS Load, software installation and set
 up of Web Servers to include load of Apache and Sun ONE software Testing and
 validation of functionality of Patch Server within the client environment.
 Installation of Cluster Manger on the Web Servers, include testing and
 validation of cleint environment Oracle Installation on Servers, include
 testing and validation of functionality within the client environment
 Knowledge Transfer including documentation on the following: Server Set-up,
 Functionality and options associated with the Patch server, updates and
 deployment, Cluster Management

Compensation: $75 - $85 an hour
This is a contract job.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
You may contact job poster about other services, products or commercial
 interests. Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
this is in or around Boston - National

This posting can be found at:

http://boston.craigslist.org/sad/23588648.html

To be removed from this mailing list please visit:

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/emailSubscriber.cgi

Copyright (c) 2003 craigslist

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity,
DK KD  and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
DDDD         -Joseph Heller (1923-1999) "The Great Executive Dream"