Two Questions

Thanks for all of the responses.

'cause you asked:

RH9-2
Laptop ( wireless)

\
/
                            4-port switch 192.168.0.x subnet -- eth1 --
RH92 --eth0 ---  Linksys 4-port +  802.11b  (192.168.1.x )

/
|                                    |                                \

W2K
Laser Printer                cable modem               Kid's-Wife's  PC

 I agree with Jerry it doesn't make sense for that reason.  I just don't
have a lot of experience configuring Samba. Basically,
I read a few more pages in the O'reilly book every other month then I
play. I was just wondering if anybody else had experienced
this. BTW the disk share have never been a problem it's only after a
reboot that the W2K box can't find the printer til I
"./S57smb restart".

If I find out what stupid thing I'm doing I let you all know.

So I guess I just live with the KVM behavior :)

Thanks again.

Rich.